Messages for U.S. Citizens
The Consular Section operates a warden system to communicate with U.S. citizens throughout Angola. The Consular Section disperses announcements, town hall meeting invitations, situation reports, and emergency information to U.S. citizens in country through wardens designated by province or by U.S. company in Angola.
To volunteer to become a warden or for more information, please contact ConsularLuanda@state.gov
For the latest information and emergency messages, click the links below.
- U.S. Embassy Luanda, Angola Security Message for U.S. Citizens: Police Activity in the Vila Alice Neighborhood September 22, 2016
- The Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Travel Alert-Europe (June 1, 2016)
- U.S. Embassy Luanda Security Message(April 29, 2016)
- Security Message: Developing Crime Trends (April 29, 2016)
- Yellow Fever Outbreak
- Voting in 2016 U.S elections
- Security Message for U.S. Citizens: Potential Security Threat (January 8, 2016)