US Embassy Luanda is pleased to announce the following vacant positions:
OSC Security Cooperation Manager/Budget Analyst, FSN-8; FP-6 (PDF 163 KB): This position will serve as primary liaison between the U.S. Embassy and the Ministry of Defense and Angolan Armed Forces.
The jobholder will:
- Provide expert advice, analysis and assistance on all military matters to the Mission.
- Serve as the budget analyst for the office, with the responsibility of performing the complete range of budget administration and control.
- Translate all correspondence and documents related to military activities between the U.S. Embassy, the Angolan government and organizations from English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English.
- Act as interpreter/advisor at mid and/or high level military-related meetings.
- Manage all U.S. Embassy military ceremonies coordination with the concerned ministries and organizations.
All interested internal candidates (current Embassy employees, Eligible Family Members, and Members of Household) are encouraged to apply by DS-174 (PDF 56 KB). Please see the attached announcement for additional details.
- Commercial Specialist, FSN-10 and or FSN-9 in the Commercial Section. This is only one position that we are announcing in two different grade levels based on work experience.
- Commercial Specialist, FSN-10; FP-5* (PDF 163 KB) (Portuguese) (PDF 20 KB)
- Commercial Specialist, FSN-9; FP-6* (PDF 162 KB) (Portuguese) (PDF 20 KB)
- Web and Media Assistant in the Public Affairs Section. This is only one position that we are announcing in three different grade levels based on work experience (Portuguese) (PDF 20 KB)
- Training Grade 6, for applicants with one year experience on this field (PDF 295 KB)
- Training Grade 7, for applicants with two year experience on this field (PDF 295 KB)
- Training Grade 8, for applicants with three year experience on this field (PDF 295 KB)
To apply for a position, click on Application Form DS174 (PDF 56 KB).
click on the Word Version. (DOC)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.