US Embassy Luanda is pleased to announce the following vacant positions:
The U.S. Embassy in Luanda is seeking an individual for the position of Systems Manager for the Centers for Disease Control/Angola office in Luanda (PDF 72 KB).
This position is responsible for:
- Information Technology (IT) services management and support oversight of the CDC Angola Country Office
- Developing plans for the maintenance and replacement of IT software and equipment as technology advances
- Maintaining the integrity and security of all IT equipment, software and data systems
- Monitoring IT resources usage to ensure compliance with U.S. Government IT policies
- Ensuring effective support services by contractors and assists in the formulation of IT operating budgets
- Developing and maintaining performance monitoring and reporting systems to include report generation
Please see the job announcement for additional details on the position and the required qualifications to be considered. Applicants are encouraged to apply using the attached form DS-174. This opportunity is open to all interested applicants, so if this position isn't for you - but you know someone who might be qualified - pass it on.
Applications will be accepted in the HR Section and via HROLuanda@state.gov through February 3, 2015. Apply today!
The Office of Security Cooperation is seeking candidates for the position of Public Health Specialist (DHAPP Manager) (PDF 414 KB).
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- All Department of Defense HIV/ADIS Prevention Program (DHAPP) activities in support of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the Angola Armed Forces (FAA) HIV prevention programs.
- Develop, implement, coordinate and oversee the result of the activities of various HIV/AIDS Prevention, counseling & testing, and care and treatment activities for the uniformed services.
- To work closely with all prime partners hired by the DoD to support HIV/AIDS programs, monitoring, evaluating and in some cases adapting prevention strategies to specific situations to ensure that program objectives are met.
Please see the attached job announcement (PDF 414 KB) for additional details on the position and the required qualifications to be considered. Applicants are encouraged to apply using the attached form DS-174 (PDF 104 KB) (Doc 88 KB). We look forward to seeing plenty of applications.
This opportunity is open to all interested applicants, so if this position isn't for you - but you know someone who might be qualified - pass it on!
This announcement closes January 30, 2015, so apply today!
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, is looking for one Monitoring and Evaluation/Strategic Information Advisor (PDF 72 KB).
The basic function of the position consists of measuring the national and international burden of HIV/AIDS which is essential for developing effective prevention and care interventions. The Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor (M&E) provides expertise and guidance to CDC Angola, the Ministry of Health (MOH) and other implementing partners on the reporting, monitoring, and evaluation of HIV/AIDS data in support of the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
Applications will be accepted in the HR Section and via HROLuanda@state.gov through January 23, 2015.
All interested internal candidates (current Embassy employees, Eligible Family Members, and Members of Household) are encouraged to apply by DS-174 (PDF 56 KB). Please see the attached announcement for additional details.
To apply for a position, click on Application Form DS174 (PDF 56 KB).
click on the Word Version. (DOC)
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.