Welcome to the US Mission in Angola
THE MISSION PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- We represent the people of the United States, the U.S. Government and President Barack Obama and his policies.
- We protect and promote U. S. interests, such as the safety and welfare of U.S. citizens in Angola.
- We encourage and facilitate trade between the U.S. and Angola.
- We sponsor educational exchanges, and counsel students seeking to enroll at U.S. universities.
- We issue visas for travel to the U.S.
- We assist Angola through partnership programs in a number of areas including health, agriculture, economic growth, education, demining, English programs, building democracy and helping to assure regional stability.